Why Artificial Intelligence is or is not Human Inclusive ?
ICT professionals spent years learning neuroscience, in order to simulate intelligence via A.I.; why ? to displace humans.
Why not to develop engines capable to collaborate and co-create with humans ?
Matrix-Q Human-Inclusive Technology: "The machine is not (deep) learning, a human collective i teaching it.". - LDMF: We still have time to change our perspective on A.I..
Matrix-Q Human-Inclusive Technology: "Let's own the challenge. Human collective intelligence enables human evolution. Which are the human competences that A.I. 4.0 can not replace ?" - LDMF
Human Competitive Advantage over A.I. along the 4th Industrial Revolution & SDG2030.
[ Human Competences needed in/for the 4th Industrial Revolution ]
Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken
- Founder "The Matrix-Q Research Institute" www.matrix-q.com
- Owner MQ9 [ Matrix-Quotient 9 ] Solutions B.V. www.mq9.nl
- Multidisciplinary Researcher 1993-2019
- Consultant (Systemic Strategic Management & Sustainable Development)
- SDG Entrepreneur & Innovator
- Artist, Author, Martial Artist & Yoga Instructor
-Serious Playing, Learning by doing
-Think Tank Interactive
-Matrix-Q Nonary Thinking
-Matrix-Q Brain GYM
- Human-Inclusive Technology
- Human Competitive Advantage over A.I.
- Innovation driven leadership, from disruption to SDG Innovation
- Human evolution time line. Next level leaders bridge the skills gap
- Creativity, arts, emotional intelligence and soft skills.
- The Matrix-Q Human Enhancement Program
QUESTIONS & DISCUSSION
- Which are the human skills that A.I. can not replace ?
-Why human enhancement would ensure jobs at the 4th Industrial Revolution Age ?
-The Matrix-Q Human Enhancement Program : New jobs for new kind of humans?
-A.I. & Jobs Displacement for 2030: Why Assessment of Human Capital Value & development of Soft Skills ?
- Attendees will receive a surprise gift at the end of the event
Please contact us for a private presentation or think tank event: firstname.lastname@example.org