You can now apply for this online youth course on Leadership, Sustainability, and Ethics. This training programme seeks to prepare young people with the skills and knowledge to be effective sustainability leaders and implement Earth Charter-inspired projects, contributing towards a more sustainable and peaceful world.
This programme invites participants to:
- Strengthen their knowledge and skills and reflect on values necessary for sustainability leadership.
- Deepen and expand their consciousness as they examine their role in contributing to the common good.
- Engage with inspiring, like-minded individuals committed to implementing sustainability values in their communities.
- Extend their network of practitioners and professionals from different backgrounds who are implementing sustainability leadership and ethics-based decision-making.
- Equip themselves with insights and practical tools for leadership, sustainability and ethics in relation to the Earth Charter, which they can immediately apply in their communities.
- Receive an Earth Charter International certificate as recognition of their successful completion of the “Leadership, Sustainability and Ethics” training and an invitation to become an Earth Charter Young Leader.
- Foster their confidence and courage to explore their larger role as a leader.