The Stichting Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken (LDMF) is a non profit organization registered in the Netherlands (KVK Nr. 66225345 ) dedicated to research, consultancy, education and technology innovationbased on the scientific research and body of work of Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken (founder).
The Matrix-Q Research Insitute is a division of the Stichting Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken, as for a unit dedicated to education, scientific research and technology innovation. Now operating online through a digital platform..
Focus: to explore life, and let nature inspire us with its holistic, systemic and synergetic skills for solution making.
Fields of Research:
- SDG Sustainable Development Goals
- Human Potential - DNA Studies - Neuroscience - Life Span
- Artificial Intelligence - Quantum Computing - Mathematics
- DNA Generation Algorithms - Holistic Algorithms
- Matrix-Q Intelligence, Human Potential
- Strategic Management, Leadership, Social Management, Education, Sustainable Development, Arts
- Ancient Cultures and Civilizations Holistic Know How & Technology.
Matrix-Q Think Tank
Matrix-Q Thinking, Communication & Collaboration Tools will be utilized within a multidisciplinary frame for approaching SDG Issues.
Matrix-Q Cocreativity & Gender Skills
A nonary approach to gender equality and inclusivity: cocreativity in gender, and gender skills.
SDG & Performing Arts
Creative artistic production for social communication and education on SDGs
Research & Publications on SDG
Matrix-Q Research and innovation on SDG
The Matrix-Q Research Institute first start up MQ9 [Matrix-Quotient 9] has the purpose of engaging into supporting private and public sector into integrating SDG into their business plan, culture, practices, customer assurance and sustainable development.
MQ9 [Matrix-Quotient 9] develops and provides solutions for the advancement of Strategic Leadership, Effectiveness & Family-Life-Work Balance.
- Our Believe: Complexity can be approached through simple tools. [Nature inspired success]
- Our Mission: To increase the value of the human capital, organizations and cultures
- Our Message: Technology and humanity can rise together and in harmony with each other.
- Protection of the investment in Human Capital: quantification of value, maintenance & enhancement.
- Acquisition of Knowledge & Skills. [Gamified & Experiential Learning Process, Skills Gap Solution]
- Thinking and doing outside of the box method [Mindset, Adaptation & Creativity, Human Potential]
- Family-Life-Work Balance, Burnout Prevention, Self-Management & Emotional Intelligence Training.
- Advancement of organization performance [Leadership, Effectiveness, Holistic Strategic Management]
- A process for the integration of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) into mission statement & business culture of the organization.
- Know how for the advancement of gender equality, quality of education, city sustainable development, research and innovation, peace and equality.[United Nations 2015, SDG2030]
- A.I. Knowledge, new mathematics system and algorithms design method applied for data generation and validation. [Big Data]
- Increase of the value of human capital and of the organization. [Added Value]
- Quantification of the human capital value [Added Value]
- Assessment of cultural skills and multicultural teams value [Added Value]
- Assessment of multi-disciplinary collaboration skills and multidisciplinary teams value [Added Value]
- Communication & Collaboration Process enhancement methods. [Communication]