What is it ? [DEFINITION]
The Matrix-Q Think Tank is a multidisciplinary circle of creative and innovative thinkers.
- Our Believe: Complexity can be approached through simple tools. [Nature inspired success]
Our Mission: To collaborate with the advancement of an emerging sustainable global culture and civilization.
Our Message: Technology and humanity can rise together and in harmony with each other.
Why meet ups ? [GOAL]
Through a meet up, personal interaction, multidisciplinary perspectives and collective emotional intelligence, are boosted through a Matrix-Q communication and collaboration process.
Our goal is to approach challenges, issues we would like to discuss or solve, collectively, through multidisciplinary collaboration and application of Matrix-Q Thinking Tools.
Where ? [ Infrastructure, Platform ]
- F2F: At the city of Utrecht, at scheduled venues. Multinational & Multidisciplinary Thinking Tank.
- Online: The Matrix-Q Thinking Tank has a digital platform that runs online in parallel with the participation of international attendees
Impact [THE SOLUTIONS]
The achievements of the thinking tank will be published at the Multidisciplinary Research Magazine online Matrix-Q; as well suggested, if apply, to local government, organizations, business network or research and development or sustainable development networks.
Moderation, Collaboration and Communication Process, Presentations & Matrix-Q Thinking Tools guidelines for use will be facilitated by Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken, Research leader at the Matrix-Q Research Institute, The Netherlands. www.matrix-q.com
What is Matrix-Q ? [THINKING TECHNOLOGY, TOOLS]
Matrix-Q Knowledge, Tools and Skills (by the Matrix-Q Research Institute) have been designed to advance innovative and creative thinking, effectiveness and leadership through :
- Nature inspired thinking [ Matrix-Q Thinking] (see articles, URLs)
- New method for algorithms design : sequence of steps necessary for a solution.
- Innovative tools for communication and collaboration, decision making.
- Systemic, synergetic, holistic, sustainability, creative thinking tools.
- Gamified solution making.
- Matrix-Q Intelligence: the ability to approach a challenge from more than on single perspective simultaneously. ( see URL )
- Innovative set of thinking and leadership skills (based on emotional intelligence and Matrix-Q thinking)
- Systemic assessment of risk and level of impact.
- Assessment tools for human skills, stages of development.
- More about Matrix-Q Thinking Tools [URL]
Which challenges would be approached ? [ DISCIPLINES ]
Together at the meet up session, through a gamified collective thinking process, we will utilize Matrix-Q Thinking tools and do assessment of the issues suggested, creatively find out solutions for key trend topics.
In particular a strong attention will be given to integration of SDG (sustainable development goals) into all solutions or strategies created along the collective thinking process (Matrix-Q SDG Think Tank).
Fields of work
- SDG Sustainable Development Goals
- Skills Gap
- Human Capital
- Life Span
an other topics suggested by the attendees.